The Firm provides the following Notary Public Services
- Certified true copies of documents
- Notarial Certificates
- Commissioner for taking oaths
- Sworn Statements
- Solemn Declarations
Clients must be able to:
- Provide proof of identity by providing original valid unexpired photo identification prior to signing a document. Acceptable forms of identification include a Canadian Passport, Ontario driver’s licence, and citizenship card (health cards are not acceptable).
- Provide proof of address in Ontario, by showing current utility bills or some form of government communication sent to your home address.
- Provide the completed UNSIGNED form (i.e. if completing an insurance proof of loss claim or governmental form) as these forms must be signed before the notary public/commissioner for taking oaths.
- Provide the original document, if a certified copy of the document is requested.
An appointment is required for Notary Public Services.
ANDREA C. LUTZEIER, B.A. (Hons.), LL.B, LL.M. | Barrister, Solicitor, Notary Public
4195 Dundas Street West, Suite 230, Etobicoke, Ontario M8X 1Y4
T.: 416.233.5525 | F.: 416.233.5431 | Email: email@example.com | www.torontolaw.net